Em Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:43:03 -0300, Gutemberg Albuquerque Da Silva <sag....@gmail.com> escreveu:

how do I do upload of images into 'WebContent' dynamically and I show in an user add form or I create an e-commerce with dynamic images in a images
field?

Use the tapestry-upload project to do handle the uploading then FileOutputStream to write the file to the filesystem. To show the images to your users, create a page that returns a StreamResponse.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago