I know tapestry-upload. But it need to submit.

What I use is a flash/javascript fileUpload
addon(SWFUpload:http://www.swfupload.org/).
Files can be uploaded without submit. I set a Tapestry page to receive the
file.
In PHP, Struts and jsp, it works well. I just want to find a Tapestry way.

I am looking for where goes wrong. The InputStream.read() is -1 the first time
calling, and the request.getContentLength() is not 0.
It seems the InputStream of request has been read by Tapestry Filter or
something. When it comes to me, there is nothing to read from.

2009-08-14

sohu