Hello, I'm a student as engineer and I have to make an application web with
Tapestry. It's a wonderful framework, but I'm finding many problems which I
spend too many time to solve and I've got very few time, so I decided to
suscribe to this mail-list.

   My current problem now is finding a way to catch and handle an event from a
Select component. I've read on google about something called "mixings" but
don't know/understand about it.
   I tried with something like:

.tml file:
<t:select t:id="incidSearchType" t:validate="required">

.java file:
@OnEvent(component="incidSearchType")
void onActionFromIncidSearchType() {  /*Some code here*/ }

   Is there an easy way with @OnEvent or with naming convention to do it or do
i have to use mixings? I would appreciate some sample code, please. I have read
half the book that Kolesnikov wrote about tapestry5 and I couldn't find
anything. Am I missing something?

   Please, help me. I would aprecciate very much. Thanks for your attention and
sorry about my english and my newbie question

Thanks very much.

Entérate de todas las noticias al instante ¡Suscríbete al servicio de Alertas
MSN!
http://especiales.es.msn.com/noticias/msninforma.aspx