Kalle Korhonen schrieb:
Sebastian, I appreciate the try. But I needed an avg of a field and
considering that I don't know how to write it in plain sql either
without the avg being used in the result, I think it cannot be done
with Criteria either.

Kalle

In that case, there is no other way.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 1:38 AM, Sebastian