Inject @Environmental RenderSupport

Invoking any of its JavaScript related functions will automatically
trigger the inclusion of the client infrastructure (all that JS and
CSS).

Using @InlcudeJavaScriptLibrary does the same (under the covers, its a
call to the RenderSupport.addScriptLink(). ).

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 1:24 AM, Inge Solvoll<inge.tapes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Check the tapestry sources, I fond this now in Autocompleter mixin:
>
> @IncludeJavaScriptLibrary({"${tapestry.scriptaculous}/controls.js",
> "autocomplete.js"})
>
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Alfonso Quiroga
> <alfonsose...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I have a little problem, if I use some t5component that needs the full
>> js stack (declared in ClientInfrastructure), it writes in <head> the
>> libs, and no problem.
>> But if I have a plain page with no t5 components, so none of that
>> js-libs are (prototype, etc)
>> My problem is that I created a component that NEEDS prototype, etc..
>> but that libs are not referenced!! So I MUST put a t5component in my
>> page (like EventLink) that internally uses the default js stack.
>>
>> So... how can I explain to T5 that my new component needs the default
>> js stack? Thanks in advance!

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry