From: Komiwes Robin [mailto:robin.komi...@atosorigin.com]
Sent: 03 September 2009 08:31
To: Tapestry users
Subject: RE: Supporting multiple devices, eg. browser + mobile + TV

Hi,

We've done that here, and it wasn't a real pleasure party.

but yes, for each component and pages, we can use the same system than
localization: i.e. : index.tml, index_fr.tml, index_iphone_fr.tml

You've got to decorate a lot of internals services (PagePool,
ComponentTemplateSource), hack the locale and prey for no API changes in the
future. :-)

I agree with others comments, a web for desktop browser should never be the
same web than a web for SmartPhones. You should do a specific app/page for
other devices.

Robin K.
- Atos Worldline