I'm experimenting and trying all kinds of things and I think the
problem I have is when passing Enums to the EventContext. Although I
do before the Enum -> String conversion and then set the String value
in the destination page and return as a String  in the onPassivate,
when I get the String value before converting it to Enum again, this
makes something fail.

   I can't understand why it did work when I didn't used the
EventContext and why it does fail now.

   Anyone does know about an efficient way to pass the Enums from the
select component on the first page to the EventContext to the second
injected page?

   I know I could use a @Persist annotation, but it involves some
details I would prefer avoiding. Some sample code would be great.

Thanks to everyone