The ticket had been fixed.I had tested on GAE using 1.2.5 SDK. But when I
write simple pagelink <t:pagelink page="about"> about</t:pagelink> ,some
exception thrown.

java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/apache/tapestry5/internal/antlr/PropertyExpressionLexer, method:
mRANGEOP signature: ()V) Stack size too large
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PropertyConduitSourceImpl.parse(PropertyConduitSourceImpl.java:1229)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PropertyConduitSourceImpl.build(PropertyConduitSourceImpl.java:1124)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PropertyConduitSourceImpl.create(PropertyConduitSourceImpl.java:1080)

Who can give me  an idea about the exception.

thanks.