Sebastian: yes I can see the problem of reloading other objets, that's
why I use javarebel by now in this special cases. Answering your
question, I'm developing an open source system, so I don't expect
payment for it, and the tip was for using the trial period a longer
time, I didn't say "don't buy it", that wasn't my idea, thanks