Sebastian Hennebrueder schrieb:
Geoff Callender schrieb:
Has the page containing Third Party Libraries, Tutorials and Resources ( http://tapestry.apache.org/ ) been lost in this process?
Yes but not intentionally. I will add it to the external component menu.
There is an article section already here http://tapestry.laliluna.de/articles-books.html
It is fixed now

Like others, I'm not sure about the accordion-style menu bar. Maybe if the text and spacing were reduced it would feel less clunky?
I feel that the main problem is the user guide in the documentation area. There are just two many entries. I could change the font size back to the old value. I enlarged the font size as I found it more comfortable to read. Let's see if we get a general tendency towards or against this menu style. You can easily test the page without menu by deactivating JavaScript.

Keep up the good work.

Geoff