Tapestry doesn't. Here's a solution that uses a mixin. The mixin's JavaScript might be similar to yours.

http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/examples/javascript/creatingmixins1

Cheers,

Geoff

On 24/09/2009, at 7:34 AM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

Em Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:07:34 -0300, Benny Law <benny.mk....@gmail.com> escreveu:

I was wondering if Tapestry automatically prevents a form from being
submitted more than once (like when you press the Enter key quickly a few
times when you are in a text field)? In my quick test, it seemed that
something was providing this protection. I have some JavaScript that will provide this safeguard (which I used in another non-Tapestry application),

I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago