Hi, i've been trying to integrate dwr into Tapestry5 but it seems that i keep
failing and failing. No error was reported but when i tried to access the
/dwr/engine.js directly, its not found.

I have already included in my AppModule to ignore the dwr with the
following:

public static void contributeIgnoredPathsFilter(Configuration<String>
configuration) {
        configuration.add("/dwr/.*");
}

I've tried with the lastest 3.0.0.116.rc1 as well as 2.0.5 stable version of
dwr. Tried calling dwr but it seems to completely ignore that statement.
Anyone happen to have any simple sample that i could get it started with
dwr? It seem i am missing out something here. I am using Tap 5.0.18, hoping
to achieve this without using Spring as the glue.