Just had a quick glance, but initial comments are as follows:

What I like:
- The organization of information has improved a lot

What could be better:
- The menu bar, I feel it really is a regression. Other than the pleasant
splash of colour its too klunky, it jumps occasionally which is distracting (I
don't want to think about the menu being quirky but only the task at hand), the
link text is also too large.

Minor Edits:
- Documentation section should be renamed to 'resources' as documentation is
synonymous with user guide, which is confusing
- Committer should be plural (Committers) in the menu.

I will give some more feedback when I have more time to go through it.

cheers,
Peter

--
If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or