From: Kevin White [mailto:kwh...@kevbo.org]
Sent: 28 September 2009 20:41
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: Re: Dynamic form

On 9/28/2009 3:24 PM, Kalle Korhonen wrote:
> I would look into using a BeanEditForm and making a BeanModel with all
> synthetic properties based on your XML configuration. If you have a
> definite set of parameter types and you can map each into some field
> type, then you should be able to do it. See
> http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/beaneditform.html

Slick!

To make sure I understand...use the BeanModel methods like add to add
the parameters I need?

It looks like I'd go down the chain and end up using PropertyConduits to

read and set the values...

Yes, I would make a set of parameter types...things like numeric IP
address, stuff like that.

That's cool...