I think i can build something for me, should not be a large problem.
Fortunately I did not take JSF ;)

Am 30.09.2009 um 17:15 schrieb cordenier christophe:

Then i don't know any component for That. Sorry.

2009/9/30 Stefan <ste...@wammel.com>

I have build a "Constraint composing page"
With the loop you can add/remove rows of constraints:
Each row contains a set of ajax-enabled, chained selects.
It works very well, but to enable an unlimited amount of rows i need to
have it pageable.