On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
thiag...@gmail.com> wrote:

>    2. For other modules, we want to allow things like directory paths and
>>   other text configuration to be exposed.  (properties file??)
>>

> Nothing prevents you to have some service pull configuration data from a
> file or any other source.

Ah the curse of open-source....

I was asking if there was a standard *existing* T5 mechanism.

>  Is there a standard way to read properties files and match property names
>> to java bean getter/setters?
>>

> There's no such thing out-of-the-box, in Tapestry, but this can be easily
> implemented with reflection or, better yet, Tapestry's PropertyConduits. :)

But I guess not....

Thanks for the reference to PropertyConduits ... seems to have no
documentation but from the name PropertyConduit does sound promising.