Hi, this one is a little off topic.
I have used T4 and Apache POI  to generate an XLS  and  PDF files that I
return to the client using a T4 IEngineService that write to the
outpustream.

It worlks quite well but I have two problems:

1) to allow access to pages only to authenticated user I use this method:

    @InjectState("user")
    public abstract User getUser();

where User is an ASO whose value is set at authentication time.
How can I use the ASO insisde the Service.

2) when the user opens the file (through PDF plugin or using the option
to open it with an application installed on the PC given by the browser)
the file is named app, which is the inernal link. How can I customize
the name given to the file automatically saved from the stream?

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959