Hi!

I'm having problems with my development environment.

First of all: I have set the useFileMappedBuffer=false in
/etc/webdefault.xml

My problem is that Tapestry 5 Javascript files located in WEB-INF/classes
and subfolders are locked by Jetty. This prevents eclipse from deleting
WEB-INF/classes to do a rebuild after I make a change in a java file. The
end result is that most class files are deleted and not rebuilt, so I have
to stop jetty, do a manual rebuild, and then start Jetty again. This if, of
course, a disaster for me...

Does anyone here have a clue on how to prevent Jetty from locking the
resource files in WEB-INF/classes?