Hello everybody, i had a problem trying to use the tapestr5 IoC from tapestry
4 pages, its a big system whit tpaestry5 and tapestry 4 pages, when i call a
service that handles the request (org.apache.tapestry5.services.Request)
from tapestry5 pages everything is ok, but when i call this service from a
tapestry4 page i get a java.lang.RuntimeException, everithing is ok but when
the service call some method from the request i get this error.

i hope someone can help me, believe me i try a lot of diferent methods to
solve this but i simply cant.

java.lang.NullPointerException
Stack Trace:

    *
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.ConstructorServiceCreator.createObject(ConstructorServiceCreator.java:76)
    *
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationTrackingObjectCreator$1.invoke(OperationTrackingObjectCreator.java:45)
    *
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationTrackerImpl.invoke(OperationTrackerImpl.java:68)
    *
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.PerThreadOperationTracker.invoke(PerThreadOperationTracker.java:68)
    *
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.RegistryImpl.invoke(RegistryImpl.java:941)
    *
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationTrackingObjectCreator.createObject(OperationTrackingObjectCreator.java:49)
    *
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.services.PerThreadServiceCreator.createObject(PerThreadServiceCreator.java:48)