Hi all,

I just came across something that seems odd to me: I have a User object
which has a Boolean property with isMobileUser() and setMobileUser(Boolean)
as getter and setter. When I used ${user.mobileUser} in my template (user is
a page property), Tapestry complained about the expression being write-only.
Apparently, it did not recognize the getter with the "is" prefix. Changing
the expression to ${user.isMobileUser()} fixed the problem.

Can somebody confirm whether Tapestry recognizes the "is" getter prefix for
Boolean (not boolean) properties?

Thanks,

Benny Law