Em Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:33:33 -0300, Blower, Andy <andy.blo...@proquest.co.uk> escreveu:

Thiago,

Hi!

Thank you for such a quick and insightful response - I've just checked and EZproxy does appear to be removing this header.

You're welcome!

I'll email EZproxy support and see what they say. If they have to update EZproxy to cope with this then we could be in trouble. Customers may not be happy being forced to upgrade their EZproxy installations so they can use our product.

You could give two options to your clients: using an AJAX-less product or upgrading (or reconfiguring, I don't know) their proxy installations. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago