Sounds excellent, Igor!!

New component posted on my blog, an EventLink connected to a zone, with
confirm dialog.

http://tinybits.blogspot.com/2009/10/link-with-confirmation.html

A confirmation link has been really hard to implement in all frameworks I've
worked with so far (Struts, Tapestry 3 and 4). I finally managed to make
something that I'm reasonably happy with now, using T5. But I'm not all
happy with the implementation. I would love to see som discussion on a
better approach. I spent A LOT of time writing this code, going down very
many dead end streets before I found this one. Also, intercepting events
requires quite different approaches on buttons, submits and links.

Why should it be so hard making a nice implementation of an
link/button/other control with a nice DHTML dialog window for confirmation?
Or am I just stupid struggling so much with this? :)

Regards
Inge