Noop, unfortunately its not ..
The key part is actually deprecated (at least, this is how it shows up in my
Eclipse editor)

I was looking for something that looked more like the chart component of
Chenille.
Looks good enough, lightweight and fast. Purpose is gaining a quick
overview, not DTP .. ;-)
Having spent a good part of my afternoon cycles on this i think i'll just
have to rewrite the chart component to not mess up my JSON object.
Inclusion of " all over the place is what mucks up the object when it ends
up in the page.

Any other solution would still be most welcome.

Cheers,

Fermin DCG