Hello to everyone on the forum.

I have these two pages:

import org.apache.tapestry5.annotations.InjectPage;

public class Index
{
        private String message;

        @InjectPage
        private Second second;

        public String getMessage() {
                return message;
        }

        public void setMessage(String textField) {
                this.message = textField;
        }

        Object onSubmitFromUserInputForm(){
                second.setParam(message);
                return second;

      t:sidebarTitle="Current Time"
      xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_1_0.xsd";
      xmlns:p="tapestry:parameter">
        <t:form t:id="userInputForm">
                <t:textfield t:value="message"/>
                <input type="submit" value="Submit"/>
        </t:form>

public class Second
{
        private String param;

        public String getParam() {
                return param;
        }

        public void setParam(String param) {
                this.param = param;

      t:sidebarTitle="Current Time"
      xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_1_0.xsd";
      xmlns:p="tapestry:parameter">

The problem that occurs is the following. Every time I  submit the form from
the Index page and get redirected to the Second page, the data from the form
is not transfered. I get blank space instead of the data. It seems like
Tapestry creates a new object after it redirects me to Second.

Can somebody point me to where is the problem?

Thank you in advance