Now that i'v got your attention .. 1 question to test your knowledge .. ;-)

I just noticed how i can get a hold of allAvailableRows via the
ComponentResources .. so that is ok.
However, once i see the grid on the screen and i click something (checkbox
.. 2do) in the header followed by a submit after the user is finished ..
what would be the best place to process the columns?
These columns will all be transformed into a graph (or multiple) so i would
like to just do it once (seeing that T sometimes does another trip to the
server ..)

Tia