Em Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:49:39 -0200, ARD Marx Tobias <tobias.marx...@daserste.de> escreveu:

Why are the following ognl expressions not supported anymore in the latest Tapestry5 version?

5.1.0.5?

${method.getSomething()}

This works in 5.1.0.5.

${method.getSomething(´some constant´)}

I don't know if the prop binding (the default one) supports this, by my approach to this situation would be to create a getter method for it (say, getSomethingX() and use ${somethingX} in the template.

${ognl:method.getSomething(´some constant´)}

You should add the ChenilleKit Tapestry package to use OGNL: http://www.chenillekit.org/chenillekit-tapestry/index.html

and how does this work now?

Almost anything can be implemented using a getter method. As the logic is in a Java class, it's easier to write, debug and test. I don't use nor miss OGNL expressions in Tapestry 5. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago