Hi,
I have a pop up with a grid. When i click in a line of my grid, i want to
get the object for the clicked row.

here is the parent .tml which call the pop up :

<script type="text/javascript">
function popup(mylink, windowname)
{
if (! window.focus)return true;
var href;
if (typeof(mylink) == 'string')
   href=mylink;
else
   href=mylink.href;
window.open(href, windowname, 'width=800,height=600,scrollbars=yes');
return false;
}
</script>

                        ${message:search-departure}
     </t:label>
     <t:textfield t:id="departure" t:value="departure.name"
t:validate="required" />
     < a t:type="pagelink" t:page="itinerary/AddressListPopUp"
t:context="'0'"
                onClick="return popup(this,'AddressListPopUp');">Listes
d'adresses

Here is the .tml for the pop up.

sgPoi is an object with : id, name

<h3>${message:sgPoiList-title}</h3>
        t:row="sgPoi" t:source="sgPoiList" t:rowIndex="rowIndex"
        t:rowClass="rowClass" t:rowsPerPage="${message:rowsPerPage}"
        t:inplace="true">
        <t:parameter name="selectCell">
                <t:actionlink t:id="selectAddressPoi" t:context="sgPoi.id">
                    ${message:select-label}
                </t:actionlink>
        </t:parameter>

Here is the java controller for my actionlink:

@OnEvent(value = "action", component = "selectAddressPoi")
        public void onSelectEvent(Integer id) {
                 String name = this.sgPoiManager.getSgPoiById(id).getName;
                //TODO how to complete the textfield "departure" in the parent
window ???
        }

I don't know what is the best way to complete the textfield "departure" in
the parent window with the Name of the SgPoi selected.
How can i get the opener page in my java class ?

Thanks by advance.