Hi!

This morning I made a test since I suspected that it was the introduction of
the ProtectedPageGateKeeper that hade sideeffects on the locale handling.

When I removed the PPGK everyhting worked as normal!

So now I am investigating why the PPGK dispacther interferes with T5's
locale handling.

A clue anyone?

/Gunnar