Hey,

I'm using Tapestry 5.0.18, and trying to add a localization to my app. I
found, that, Tapestry supports Localization for only certain languages, like
the static fields, in the Locale class. It works for Japanese, German,
French, etc., But, does not support indic languages, like Hindi(hi) or Tamil
(ta), etc.. Though i tired giving Index_hi or Index_ta *.properties, and
*.tml files, both doesn't work. In both the cases, it searches only for
Index_en or Index *.properties, and *.tml files.?? Is this a limitation of
Tapestry or am i doing something wrong here?

I also added the supported locales constants in the AppModule class, in
the contributeApplicationDefaults method.

Please help me, I'm new to Tapestry!!

 - Ashwanth Kumar