Em Sun, 08 Nov 2009 14:22:46 -0200, Vjeran Marcinko <vjeran.marci...@email.t-com.hr> escreveu:

Hello all,

Hi!

I have a T5 app that have typical security restriction to some pages based on role, but also based on domain-specific instances that can be resolved from request parameters.

I implemented by inside my Tapestry CRUD (http://www.arsmachina.com.br/project/tapestrycrud) package in its 1.1 branch). Warning: very outdated documentation. Every attempt to view, edit, remove or list objects is checked against an authorization service (from my Generic Authorization Package, used in production but not released yet).

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.