Just create another page containg a link to target page and click on it. The link can contain a context.

08.11.2009, в 20:01, mraible <m...@raibledesigns.com> написал(а):

I'd like to know how to do this too. Basically, I'm looking to invoke a page
and pass it a request parameter. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Matt

Mats Henricson-2 wrote:

Hi!

Since Testify isn't working for me, I thought I'd look at
this page:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/guide/unit-testing-pages.html

It has this example:

PageTester tester = new PageTester(appPackage, appName, "...");
Object[] context = new Object[]{ "abc", 123 };
Document doc = tester.invoke(new ComponentInvocation(
                     new PageLinkTarget("MyPage"), context));

Unfortunately I can't find a PageTester.invoke() function
in T5.1. There isn't a ComponentInvocation class either.

So, how IS this supposed to work? And what exactly IS that
context? Is it possible to override the @Injected services
with mock services into my page this way?

Mats