I have a problem with the pager of grid component. I want to pass some
params to the pager link.

For example, I have a page support searching. It contains a text field, a
submit button, and a grid component. When I enter the value to the text and
click on submit button, it show the result in the grid. There are so many
result, so there is a grid pager. When I click on the pager link to the page
2, then the value of the text is not remembered, so it's empty now. So I
wanna remember/pass some params to the pager link. How can I do it?