Definitely
+1

rundis

On 11. nov.. 2009, at 22.21, Igor Drobiazko wrote:

Good news. My publisher made the first step towards the translation. They contacted several publishers outside Germany to find one that is interested in translation. If some of them is interested then we will have the english
version of the book.

If you want to help me to make the translation possible make some noise here. The more comments here the more likely we will have a translation.
I'll keep you informed about the progress.