Hello again,

I'm extremely happy to close this one off. I _finally_ found the source
of the problem today.

As it turns out, the lightbox solution I was using was including its own
version of effects.js which was quite old - and conflicting with the one
already provided by Tapestry.

Once I removed it, everything started working perfectly.

Drew