Hi! I post my solution to this problem. When user clicks in a
eventLink related to a Zone, this is done automatic by ajax. In my
case, these links always are in the same zone that is going to be
updated. As I don't want that the user can click a 2nd time (and 3rd..
etc) while the server is processing, I did a simple solution in
tapestry.js

You can find this function in tapestry.js
--> linkZone : function(element, zoneId, url) <--

so, before doing the call "            zoneObject.updateFromURL(url);
        " I simply added:
Event.stopObserving(Event.element(event), "click");

That's simple and does the job. Remember that the link is in the same
zone, if the link is outside it *won't* work, because you can never
click again in it. Bye