Don't use assets in this case. Assets are for static content that rarely changes. Hence the version number and far future expire headers.

Uli

Am 30.11.2009 11:57 schrieb TNO:
Hi,

I migrate from T5.0.18 to T5.0.1.5 a couple of days ago. Ok works fine !

But I work on an application which users can upload document and image. So my link to these assets must not contains the application version in their path. They can be dependant of my application version which change sometime.

I have this : '/wema/assets/ctx/1.7/pj/image/0/wm.jpg'
and I would like (only for the pj subpath) : '/wema/assets/ctx/pj/image/0/wm.jpg'

I have tried to use contributeClasspathAssetAliasManager without success.

Is it possible to create an alias only for one path in the context without the application version ?

Thanks, Thomas

---
Antivirus avast! : message Sortant sain.
Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 091129-1, 29/11/2009
Analyse le : 30/11/2009 11:57:57