Thiago,

Thanks for the reply. As u said, i did use sessions. But my problem, how am
i to access it? I mean, if i use RequestGlobals, i get per request session.
And, if i use Request service also, i get the same thing! How am i access
it? (Actually thats wat i tired to mean by non-threaded stuff, sorry!)

 - Ashwanth