Em Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:21:13 -0200, Nicolas Bouillon <nico...@bouil.org> escreveu:

Hi,

Hi!

My problem I can't set the default message in case of validation error. I've always a [[missing key: date-must-be-in-future]], even if i put the key in my WEB-INF/app.properties.

Validation errors do not come from app.properties. They need to be put in some other properties file in the classpath and then you must inform this to Tapestry through a contribution to the ValidationMessagesSource

public void contributeValidationMessagesSource(OrderedConfiguration<String> configuration) { configuration.add("somename", "path/to/your/file/in/classpath/"); // do not include the .properties suffix.
}

I can only add my message on a per-page-per-field basis ?

I guess not.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.