Hello!

i am having some issues with the integration with Spring and Tapestry.
We have one web application that has several modules packed as jars in
the web-inf/lib. Each of those modules has its own application
context. In the web.xml we have the following configuration to load
the beans from spring:

     <context-param>
                <param-value>
                        classpath*:*applicationContext*.xml
                </param-value>
        </context-param>

According to the Spring documentation this loads all the files in the
classpath that follow the pattern to the spring application context.

So far we have been developing the application like this in eclipse
but we have had always load the files directly from the classpath, not
from the jars and it works perfect. The problem comes when the
application is deploayed as a war with the modules as jars. The spring
files are not loaded.

I tried to used  tapestry's compatibility mode but i had the same problem.

Does anybody have faced the same problem?

Thanks a lot for your help!