Hi!

How do I log the ajax requests that my T5 app receives.

My ProtectedPageGateKeeper interceptor does not receive them ...
I tried with logging everything coming to it but no Ajax requests did.

Anyone?

My T5 app dislikes some requests from IE and loggs the following ...

22:57:46.915 [btpool0-4] WARN  o.a.t.s.T.ComponentInstanceResultProcessor -
Component Register:telllayout.loginzone was returned from an event handler
method, but is not a page component. The page containing the component will
render the client response.

.. so I would like to compare what IE sends and what Firefox sends. Since it
works from firefox.

Thanks in advance,
Gunnar Eketrapp