Hi all,

I insist on this point, but has anyone encounter this problem ? To be clear,
it means that you can use a zone in a page that contains a download link
without this annoying side effect. Does really the Ajax Request need to be
disabled on window unload ? Shouldn't it be a parameter ?

Regards,
Christophe.