Hello, I'm trying to include some simple javascript in a component in my
T4 application.
I want my only textfield to  get focus when is displayed.
I'm following the instructions provided at:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/general/script.html

The template of the page including the component has @Shell and @Body
specified.
My component looks like this:

<head>
<title>MET Online</title>
<link href="css/stile_palmare.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
</head>
script="/it/archimede/met/metgestioneingressi/tapestry/scripts/FormFocus.script"
component="ognl:components.barCode"/>

    <h1>Lettura BarCode</h1>
          <h2>passare il barcode sotto il lettore ottico</h2>
    <form method="post" action="" jwcid="barCodeForm">
          <input type="text" jwcid="barCode" class="text_box" value="" />
        <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit" class="bottone">
      </form>

The Script template file is the last one provides at:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/general/script.html

the one without CDATA

When I try to display the page I get:

[ +/- ] Exception: Unable to read OGNL expression '<parsed OGNL
expression>' of
{component=$textfield_...@81eb97c1[homeloggeduser/barCodeForm.barCode]}:
source is null for getProperty(null, "name")

I have already tried putting a bad component name in the @Script span
and the error changes, so it seem the name is right. I have put a bad
path to the script file and the error changes , then the path is correct.

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959