Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo napsal(a):
Em Thu, 07 Jan 2010 10:57:33 -0200, Radek Terber <ter...@b2bcentrum.cz> escreveu:

Hi all

Hi!

1) Is there any way to obtain service by it's service ID (similarly like Spring's getBean(String) method does)? I would like to build general autocomplet component which gets service ID (as String) and returns list of entities corresponding to given text fragment (which gets too).

You can't get a service only by its name in Tapestry-IoC.
I just can't figure out why this would be needed for an autocomplete component or mixin, specially when Tapestry already provides one (the Autocomplete mixin).
I plan create "universal" client autocomplet combo with key-value pair (like the HTML <select> has). On server side, I would like to have one service which (via ajax) get other service name and method name (both configured in template, or eventually in normal HTML page) and text fragment typped by user, and it returns set of corresponding key-value pairs. It is often repeated use case and I think this would be usefull.

2) Is there possibility to autoload services without need explicitly registering them?

Not out of the box, but you can play with ClassNameLocatorImpl in your AppModule.bind() method.