On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:18:03 -0200, antb59 <ant...@gmail.com> wrote:

When you say "never use expansions in
component parameters", you mean this syntax
<t:surveys.surveySuggestionsForm  surveyId="surveyLoopValue.id" />
is better ?

Yes, because everytime you use an expansion to value is transformed in a String.

About the LoopFormState, I'm going to check this feature, I didn't know
it...
Do I have to change the LoopFormState of the loop of forms or the loop of
radio buttons ?

The ones inside Forms, I guess.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.