Hi,
I'm trying develop component which is basically Grid which is quite dynamic
(count of columns, different types of displayed objects). This table is in
Zone to ensure that if user wants refresh just grid then page is not
reloaded. I would like to have more these components on single page.
I have problem with obtaining proper Zone for proper Grid. I generate ID for
zone according to id of component. But I don't know how to get zone
according its ID. I have checked
"ComponentResources.getComponentModel().getEmbeddedComponentIds()" but this
method returns only ids which are injected into Java class of component.
Could anybody helps me?
Thanks