On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:25:16 -0200, Klaus Kopruch <klaus.kopr...@materna.de> wrote:

Hello,

Hi!

can someone pls give me some hints how to handle user session expirations
without writing much boilerplate code? I'd like to send a special session
expiry page. Has T5 a mechanism for that?

T5 doesn't, but the Servlet API has. Create an HttpSessionBindingListener implementation and add it to the Session. Its valueUnbound() method will be invoked when the session is invalidated.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.