Hi Igor,

Thanks for comment and suggestion, actually the project is in early
development phase and we are open to all suggestions.
We wanted to announce wooki on the mailing list because wooki answers to
many questions asked by Tapestry beginner.

We have tried to cover all the subjects required by a real production web
application and made a lot of integration with other technologies like.

So we encourage Tapestry beginner and others to checkout the sources from
github.

Also, we have removed email publishing for non logged user and fix some
minor issues :
- Background was flickering sometimes
- Deleting book now remove every activity related for the end-user
- Fix some navigation problems

Thanks,
Christophe Cordenier.

Developper of wooki @wookicentral.com