Hi,

Let's assume that:

- The user's Login info is stored on Session;
- Every user have many profiles;
- Plenty of pages works on one specific Profile for the user;
- The current user profile is always stored on Session also;
- I have a page of Profile selection that shows all of the user's profiles and
let him choose which one he wants to work with;
- So, every page that needs the user's current profile looks on the
@SessionState data... and if it doesn't exists yet, redirects to the Profile
Selection Page;

Now is the goal i need to get to it... When these pages redirect to the Profile
Selection Page, they need to pass information about which page the Profile
Selection Page needs to redirect automatically when the user select which
profile he wants to.

For my first approach, I thought about passing one String by the page
activation context about the page path (like "user/profile/foo/bar"). It works,
but i didn't like the URL result.

I want to know which would be the best approach to get to my goal...

I though about @InjectPage my Profile Selection Page and have in it one
@Persist("flash") field like "redirectTo", so it's value is alive when the page
is rendered, and cleared after that... Would that be ok?

Thanks,

Everton

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com