On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:39:16 -0200, Piero Sartini <li...@pierosartini.de> wrote:

I am proud to announce the first release of tapestry-jpa which is now
part of the tynamo[1] project. It features full JPA2 integration and
provides you with all the functionalities known from tapestry's
hibernate support.

Nice! Now I want to try and learn JPA 2 even more! :)

To get started, you may want to take a look at our
Tapestry JPA Guide[2].

Just one suggestion: the guide says you need to add the dependencies on both tapestry-jpa and tapestry-jpa-core. As long as the former has a dependency on the latter, in a Tapestry application, you shouldn't need to explicitly add the tapestry-jpa-core to your pom.xml. ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.