On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:28:22 -0200, TNO <tno...@free.fr> wrote:

Hello,

Hi!

I have a problem, here's the situation :
Eclipse + Maven
In the same workspace : a T5 web project and a T5 component library.
When I'm using Workspace resolution, my T5 web project can not find my
T5 component library. But when not, it's OK, it works.

I think this is the Tapestry-Module-Classes which is in my T5 component
library pom.xm.

Is there a way to use the T5 web project and a T5 component library in
Eclipse with the workspace resolution enabled ?

Add your component library module to your AppModule using the @SubModule annotation while you're developing them.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.